In this policy we describe:
- Why information is collected
- What information is collected
- How the information is collected
- How the information is used
- How the information is shared
- What users can do
1.Why information is collected
We collect information to understand our customer’s interest and preferences. It helps us improve our offerings as well as the user’s experience on our website. It also helps us show relevant content and information that may be of interest to our visitors.
2.What information is collected
We collect the following information:
- Personal information such as name, email ID, phone number and IP address
- Website user information such as user’s browser type, operating system, device type as well as demographic information
- Website usage information such as traffic source, time spent on our website, pages accessed and other traffic patterns
- Information or comments you post on our website or our social media pages/assets
- Information you submit as guest posts for the blog
- Information available in the public space
We do not collect any billing or credit card information.
The information collected does not expire or get deleted automatically.
3.How the information is collected
Information is collected through:
- Contact forms submitted by users to make inquiries or send us communications
- Articles, stories and content submitted to us
- Subscription forms submitted to subscribe for periodic updates from Polka Thoughts
- Online marketing and tracking tools that may use browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information
- Third-party such as social media sites that may give information about you
4.How the information is used
We may use the formation to:
- Contact you for sharing information about new posts and related updates
- Respond to your inquiries and address your queries
- Look at site trends and customer interests to improve our website
- Combine it with information we get from third parties to understand our visitor’s preferences
- Send promotional content and keep you informed about new developments
- Carry out targeted advertising by displaying relevant ads to you on publisher platforms or networks
- Perform other activities permitted by law
5.How the information is shared
We may share information with:
- third parties who may perform certain services on our behalf or help us fulfill certain obligations
- investigation or regulatory bodies to comply with the law or to protect ourselves
We might need to share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will notify you before we do this.
Third-parties may use information as described in their respective privacy policies. Please read their privacy policies carefully. We are not responsible for these third-party sites.
Sometimes, clicking on certain links on polkathoughts.com may take you to third-party websites.
6.What users can do
As a user, you have the right to:
- Opt-out of our emails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link present in the email
- Protect your privacy by changing your browser’s cookie settings and other privacy controls
- Prevent your data from being tracked by using browser add-ons
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Email opt-out does not apply to transactional emails or communications that may be sent to keep you updated about important developments.
Users publishing guest posts are subject to the terms agreed upon at the time of publishing.
For further support or information please write to us at email@example.com.
Polka Thoughts is located in Mumbai, India.
If you choose to visit polkathoughts.com, any dispute arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India.